B.A.S.E – Before & After School Enrichment
BASE provides quality extended care for students of Casa, IMO, and IMHS creating continuity of our Montessori culture and community.
BASE is full for all age groups.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and/or to be added to our waiting list.
Waiting List Information:
There is no specified length of time that you need to be on the list to be offered a space.
We will aim to contact families 2 weeks before any given space, as parents are only required to give us 2 weeks’ notice of their withdrawal.
Only once the withdrawal is confirmed in writing can we begin to find a family for the space.
Once a family is emailed from the waiting list, they are given a specified time frame of 48 hours to reply and express continued interest in the space available.
From the families that reply within the specified time, the family with the highest seniority date will have first official refusal of the available space.
Once your child is officially offered a space, if you would like to accept it, you will be required to remit payment for the family registration fee and the first months’ tuition.
Sandbox Registration and Accounts Management System
To fill out a registration form for our Before & After School Enrichment program, please email email@example.com. We are currently full. Please see waiting list information above.
Once your child(ren) has(have) been enrolled, you will be sent an invitation to the parent portal (parentportal.runsandbox.com), which is where you will be able to make payments, set up optional bank drafts and auto-withdrawals, update authorized pick-up persons, and edit contact information. All scheduling requests can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before & After School Enrichment Hours of Operation
Before School: 7:00 – 8:00AM
After School: 3:30(2:30W)-6:00PM
The program fee includes early release and all BASE dates follow the OCPS school calendar Monday, August 12, 2019 – Friday, May 22, 2020. There will be no Before & After School Enrichment on May 26th or May 27th. Please make arrangements for your child to be picked up at regular dismissal time for the last two days of school. BASE will not be available on holidays/teacher work days observed by OCPS, and Fall, Winter, and Spring breaks. Check back for information regarding Summer Camp 2020.
Before & After School Enrichment (BASE) Rates
Lower Elementary, Upper Elementary, Middle School, and High School
Before and After Care $2400.00 FULL
Before Care Only $800.00 FULL
After Care Only $2000.00 FULL
Pre-K3, Pre-K4, Kindergarten
Before and After Care $2700.00 FULL
Before Care Only $900.00 FULL
After Care Only $2300.00 FULL
Families will have the option to pay in full, up-front or to divide the annual cost into 10 equal payments plus an additional processing fee in the amount of $10.00/mo due on the 1st of each month. The processing fee will be waived for those who pay the annual fee in full, up-front or when paying with a check. Additionally, we will waive the processing fee for second and subsequent siblings.
- Example: With one child in pre-K3 who attends BASE for Before & After School the fee would be $2700.00. You may choose to pay the full $2700.00 due August 1st. If you would prefer to make payments, the full amount of $2700.00 can be divided into 10 equal monthly payments, August 1st-May 1st in the amount of $270.00/month plus a $10.00 processing fee each month. The full amount of $280.00 would be due on the 1st of each month August-May.
- Example: With one child in 4th grade who will attend BASE in the mornings only, the fee would be $800.00. You may choose to pay the full $800.00 due August 1st. If you would prefer to make payments, the full amount of $800.00 can be divided into 10 equal monthly payments, August 1st-May 1st in the amount of $80.00/month plus a $10.00 processing fee each month. The full amount of $90.00 would be due on the 1st of each month August-May.
- Example: With one child in K and one child in 3rd grade who will both attend BASE after school only, the fee would be $4300.00. You may choose to pay the full $4300.00 due August 1st. If you would prefer to make payments, the full amount of $4300.00 can be divided into 10 equal monthly payments, August 1st-May 1st in the amount of $430.00/month plus a $10.00 processing fee each month. The full amount of $440.00 would be due on the 1st of each month August-May.
All fees including drop-in fees must be paid in advance of care received.
The annual fee will be prorated for families who register for BASE after September 1st.
- Example: A family with one child in 5th grade decided they need to use after care on a full-time basis in beginning in October. The annual cost would be $2300 – $460 for August and September. The total amount due will be $1,840.00. You may choose to pay in full up-front by October 1st or you may choose to divide the full amount by the number of months left in the school year which would be 8 months. The amount due on the 1st of each month would be $230.00 plus a $10.00 per month processing fee when paying online.
Late Pick-Up Charges
BASE closes daily at 6:00PM. Therefore, beginning at 6:01PM your account will incur a fee of $1.00 per minute/child. Excessive late pick-ups could result in removal from the program.
Innovation Montessori Ocoee provides financial assistance for a limited number of families who cannot afford the full cost of the BASE program. Scholarships are first come, first served and are based on household income and the number of occupants in the household. We require supporting documentation to verify household income and size. Recipients are expected to be responsible for a portion of the program fees. Qualification for scholarships is for the 2019-20 school-year only. Please email email@example.com for further information.
*Drop-in care is first come, first served. Space is limited – Email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance and receive approval in order for your child to attend BASE as a drop-in participant. Each drop-in must be approved prior to your child(ren) participating in our program.
At the time of registration, you will be prompted to include a form of payment. All payments will be automatically processed on the 1st of every month. Invoices will be emailed 2-3 days prior to the 1st of each month.
In the event that payment is returned from your bank or credit card, you will be notified. Another form of payment must be remitted by the 3rd day of each month in order to avoid late charges or removal of your child from the program.
Payments are due on the 1st of each month.
A $15 late fee will be charged to the account if payment is not received by end of day on the 3rd day of the month. After the 3rd day of the month, your child(ren) will be withdrawn from the program if payment has not been received.
Please do not send payment in with your child.
In most cases, payment will be automatically withdrawn. You may review account information, make updates regarding payment options, or make manual payments in the Parent Portal.
For assistance with your account, please email email@example.com.
Scheduling your child(ren) for BASE
You may register for BASE online at parentportal.runsandbox.com. You will have the option to request your desired schedule on the registration form. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any scheduling questions you have. All scheduling is managed via email, including drop-in.
Children are grouped as follows: pk3-K, 1st-3rd, 4th-6th, 7th-10th
Schedule Changes & Cancellation Policy
Two-weeks advanced notice is required for all schedule changes including voluntarily withdrawing your child from BASE. You will be held responsible for all charges through the end of the two-week notice period, whether your child is in attendance or not. Please note that we are unable to hold your child’s spot in our program without payment. If BASE enrollment is at capacity, you may not be able to re-enroll once you would like to resume care. Notices must be provided to the program manager in person or via email at email@example.com
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request care if you have an unexpected need for care or a need for care on a predetermined day or days that are not recurring. Drop-in space is available on a first-come, first-served basis and is limited. As a result, you must receive an approval via email from BASE for your child to have a spot in our program. Please do not send your child to before and/or after school enrichment if you have not received an approval email and remitted payment. Email your request as soon as you know you will need care. Space is limited. Consequently, your request may not be honored.
The latest time to request drop-in care for the morning is 4:00PM the day prior via email. To request drop-in care for the afternoon, the latest time to email BASE is 2:00PM the day you need care.
Examples of Drop-in:
- You need care on 8/19, 11/6, and 1/24.*
- You have a meeting on Monday after work one day and Wednesday the next week, but they are not recurring, regularly-scheduled meetings.*
*These cases are considered drop-in. Email email@example.com as soon as you are aware of your needs. If we can accommodate your request, we will place your child(ren) on our drop-in schedule and respond with an approval and invoice via email. Your invoice must be paid prior to care received.
Drop-in Care is limited and scheduled on a first come, first served basis.
Emergency Situations – Before and After School Enrichment is not an emergency care provider. You MUST notify IMO Administration immediately if your family experiences a true emergency preventing you from picking up your child on time. Please call the school at 407-654-2045 and make arrangements to have your child picked up as soon as possible.
If you have questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org