Building our Future Brick by Brick
DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO DECEMBER 6, 2019 – ORDER TODAY!
Make your family a part of the foundation for our new campus by purchasing legacy bricks today! Each child will love to see his or her name on the small 4×8 bricks as they walk to their classrooms. Families, businesses, and supporters of Innovation Montessori Ocoee can highlight their participation with a larger 8×8 brick as well. Your brick will become the foundation for our Innovation Pavilion, which will showcase the latest in sustainable technology and be a hands-on learning station for students and visitors. With interpretive signs and interactive components, students experience tomorrow’s technology today. Funds from the Brick fundraiser will go directly to providing elements for our playgrounds. Above-and-beyond the goal funds will support other outdoor environments.
Secure your place in IMO history!
Legacy bricks are great ways to:
- Honor family members
- Share the love for our school and a public Montessori education
- Celebrate your IMO children
- Commemorate a special occasion
- Celebrate someone who made a difference in your life
- Support our school
- Make an impact that will last for generations
Please complete the form below to order your brick. Then, make a payment by following the link below or the link sent in your order confirmation email.
PLEASE TYPE CAREFULLY. Use the lines below for your message and note that characters include letters, numbers, spaces and punctuation marks. Text is case sensitive. Lines are limited to 20 characters each – 3 lines for 4×8 and 6 lines for 8×8.
To become part of the next installation, please place your order by December 6, 2019.
* Innovation Montessori Ocoee reserves the right to deny any brick donation application which it determines inappropriate for a public school setting by virtue of the stated or implied message, acronym, or meaning. No religious, political, or derogatory messages of any kind will be permitted. No addresses, phone numbers or websites will be permitted on bricks.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org