How we send information
Where to find information
Online school calendar: www.innovationmontessori.com/calendar
linked on both the school and PTO websites, this Google calendar is updated regularly with all school holidays, events, and meetings. Add it to your own Google calendar with the click of a button, and help line up your schedules!
• PTO Owls Facebook Group: facebook.com/groups/ptoowls/ - the hub for parent online communication and dialogue. Ask questions and make new connections here!
• MWGCS School Facebook Page: facebook.com/MontessoriWGC/ - our main social media presence for our school.
• Classroom Facebook Pages: Each class has their own private designated page to promote community and discussion amongst families and teachers, posting photos, and more.
• This is the primary place for finding and signing up for helping with activities, in the classroom, and also for bringing in donated items.
• Bookmark www.signupgenius.com, create an account and check it regularly for volunteering opportunities.
• We will also publish direct links to Sign Up Genius volunteering opportunities that you can click on and sign up for (even without an account). Watch for them in the weekly newsletters or on our Facebook PTO Owls Group.
• PTO also has a direct link to check SUG opportunities at ptoowls.com/sign-up-genius/. Note that signing up on Sign Up Genius is NOT considered officially submitting hours.