2018 Spring Musical
Save the Date: Thursday, April 12th
Innovation Montessori in the Arts! will present our 2018 Spring Musical: Showstoppers featuring some of the most memorable numbers from Broadway’s most beloved musicals.
Important dates for students:
Information Sessions #1 and #2
December 5th and 7th | 5:45PM to 6:30PM | Suite 1600
- Who should attend: Students (and parents) interested in the following roles: actors, singers, dancers, set design, artists, stage crew
- Information about the musical, audition process, and rehearsals will be discussed during the session. All students that potentially are interested in a role should attend one session (duplicate information will be at second session).
Audition Packets Available
January 8th | 3PM | Band Room (new campus)
- Audition packets will be available in the band room at 3PM for students interested in acting, singing, and dancing roles.
Workshop #1 and #2
January 16th and 18th | 5:30PM to 7PM | Band Room (new campus)
- Who should attend: Students that are interested in the following roles: actors, singers, dancers, set design, artists, stage crew
- Attending one of the workshops is MANDATORY for Set Designers, Artists, and Stage Crew
- It is highly recommended that students interested in acting, singing, and dancing roles attend one workshop. We will discuss what the creative team is looking for with each role and how to prepare for an audition. Workshops include sessions in: choreography, vocal, and acting.
Auditions #1 and #2
January 22nd and 25th | 3:30PM to 5:30PM | Band Room (must be available for one)
Callbacks #1 and #2
January 30th and February 1st | 3:30PM to 5:30PM | Band Room (must be available for one)
February 6th | 2PM to 2:45PM
- Not all cast will need to attend all rehearsals (TBD). Students selected for roles in the musical must stay on top of their school work. Rehearsals will take place during the school day so that they do not conflict with other after-school activities.
Students interested in performing or as part of design or stage crew should complete the form below.